Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mission Statement

As this is my first post I thought I would start off by explaining why I'm here. I got the idea for this blog because I like to analyze and mull over questions or ideas in my mind. I like to think and observe, and I like mental exercises. But of late I find myself not using my mind as much as I would like, so this blog is going to be a collection of observations, what ifs, and analysis. I'll take an idea, thought, word, what ever I fancy at the time and run with it. I will try to look at it from every angle and mentally work through it.
I will try to do this several times a week, but no promises. :)
I hope you will read and enjoy. I hope these posts spark you interest and your mind. I hope they get you thinking as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great mod to the template. Will you add info to your profile? Your profile's had 2 views... :)

    ReplyDelete